Thanks Ruth and Happy Easter
Thanks to everyone who made it along to the second Girl Geek Dinner last night, I had a great time and I hope everyone who came along enjoyed the presentation and the dinner. I also wanted to give a big shout out to our speaker Ruth Ellison. Her talk "From Apples to Eye Surgery" was interesting and informative, her passion for her work clear. The staff at Indian Affair also deserve a big thanks, they looked after us well, the food was spectacular, and it was a pleasure to be there.

As I announced last night, Canberra Girl Geek Dinners will be going on a (short, very short!) hiatus, and will be back after the worst of the Canberra winter, so keep your diaries free in August. I'll announce the date as soon as I have one pinned down.

So, have a happy Easter, stay safe if you are travelling, keep warm over the next few months, and I'll see you all again in August.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Mailing List

    Google Groups
    Subscribe to GirlGeekDinners Canberra
    Email:
    Visit this group

    Your Hosts

    Followers