The Inaugural Canberra dinner is upon us
If you can't see your name on the list, email me now! We're nearly out of seats, so first in best dressed.

If your name is on the list, but you can't make it, email me now!

My email address is loquacities(at)gmail(dot)com. You can also find me on Twitter with username Loquacities.

We're at the Turkish Pide House in Jamison, at 7pm for a 7:30 start.

Stelle & Peter
Caronnect & Nigel
Rae & Craig
Donna & Donna's daughter
Chisa
Ruth & PaulWay (thanks Ruth!)
Shinydragon
Claine
Nuri & Nuri's boyfriend
Mel & Mel's friend
Pia Waugh & Jeff
Cat
Tracey & Tracey's Husband
Cerri & Cerri's Colleague
Brenda
Mana

Can't wait to meet you all there!
1 Response
  1. zuzu Says:

    I'll be there.


Post a Comment

  • Mailing List

    Google Groups
    Subscribe to GirlGeekDinners Canberra
    Email:
    Visit this group

    Your Hosts

    Followers